Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano® Brioche Bakery Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 8 bacon slices
- Ketchup (as desired)
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Make into 4 patties.
- 2. Grill patties to desired “done-ness”.
- 3. Spread butter onto the insides of the bun and toast on grill. Layer on bottom of bun the burger, cheese, bacon and ketchup. Top with lid. Enjoy!