Balsamic Blueberry Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This fresh take on a summer sandwich is almost too pretty to eat...almost!
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 3 slices Brie (or any white cheese)
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1. In small saucepan on medium heat, mix blueberries, vinegar and sugar.
- 2. Heat for 5 minutes, stirring and mashing occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 3. Layer spinach, cheese and blueberry mixture on 1 slice of bread. Cap with second bread slice.
- 4. In medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Place sandwich in skillet and cook, flipping intermittently, until golden brown on both sides.