Balsamic Blueberry Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This fresh take on a summer sandwich is almost too pretty to eat...almost!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 3 slices Brie (or any white cheese)
- Baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. In small saucepan on medium heat, mix blueberries, vinegar and sugar.
2. Heat for 5 minutes, stirring and mashing occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. Layer spinach, cheese and blueberry mixture on 1 slice of bread. Cap with second bread slice.
4. In medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Place sandwich in skillet and cook, flipping intermittently, until golden brown on both sides.