Pumpkin Spice French Toast Sticks Recipe
Spice up your fall with the taste of pumpkin and seasonal flavors!
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Slice bread into 1-inch wide strips and set aside. In a shallow dish, whisk together egg, vanilla, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and milk.
- 2. Dip bread strips in egg mixture, evenly coating both sides. On medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet or griddle. Cook bread strips until browned on both sides. Enjoy warm with syrup.