Chicken, Spinach and Mozz Grilled Cheese Recipe
The rich flavor of real potato, butter and sea salt in Sara Lee Artesano Brioche Bread makes this grilled cheese extra exceptional.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Brioche Bread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 slices Mozzarella
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- Handful spinach
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder with melted butter. Brush mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- Flip one slice of bread so the butter side is face down. Layer on two slices of Mozzarella, chicken, spinach, two more slices of Mozzarella and the second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Place sandwich in a skillet over medium heat. Cook 3 minutes or until cheese just starts to melt and bread is golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until second slice of bread is golden and cheese is fully melted.