Crispy Onion Burger Recipe
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano® Bakery Buns
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 2 tomato slices
- ¼ cup fried onion strings
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Make into 4 patties. Grill patties to desired “done-ness.”
- 3. Spread butter onto the insides of the bun and toast on grill. Layer on bottom of bun the lettuce, burger, cheese, tomato, fried onions, and BBQ sauce. Top with lid. Enjoy!