Grilled Mahi Mahi Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Sara Lee® Artesano® Bakery Buns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 mahi mahi filets
- Coleslaw Ingredients:
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1. For Coleslaw: In a small bowl, combine mayo, coconut milk, sugar and lemon juice. In a medium bowl, combine cabbage and mango. Add in the dressing and toss to combine.
- 2. For Mahi Mahi: In a bowl, combine the oil, spices and lime juice. Add the mahi mahi filets and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- 3. Heat a grill to medium high heat. Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Remove and let rest.
- 4. To make the sandwich, place grilled mahi mahi on the bottom half of the bun. Top with the coconut mango slaw and top with the other half of the bun. Enjoy!