Turkey Melt and Brussels Sprout Slaw Recipe
- 4 Sara Lee® Artesano® Bakery Buns
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayo, divided
- 1 pound leftover turkey
- 8 oz. shredded Smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded
- For the cranberry mayonnaise, in a small bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce and 1 tablespoon mayo. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the Brussels sprouts slaw, in a medium bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt. Whisk to combine. Toss in Brussels sprouts until dressing thoroughly coats. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Place the bottom half of buns on a greased baking sheet. Spread the cranberry mayo evenly amongst the buns. Layer on turkey and Gouda cheese. Place into the oven and bake for approximately 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove and spoon on Brussels Sprout slaw. Cover with top half of bun.