Grilled Choco PB&J Recipe
The addition of chocolate makes this Grilled PB&J on Sara Lee Artesano™ Bakery Bread impossible to resist.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup raspberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons melted chocolate
- 1. Spread one side of each slice of bread with softened butter and place butter side down on cutting board. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread and raspberry jam along with raspberries on the other. Place the peanut butter half on top of the raspberry jam.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and place sandwich on pan. Cook 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown and flip. Continue cooking another 3-4 minutes or until bread is a nice golden brown on the second side.
- 3. Once done, remove, set on plate, and drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately.