Halloween Grilled Cheese Recipe
Trick-or-treat, you’ve got a Halloween Grilled Cheese to eat!
- 1-10 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread
- 3 slices Brie
- 2 tablespoons Mascarpone
- ¼ cup chocolate peanut butter candy, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 2 pats salted butter, room temperature
1. Begin by smearing the Mascarpone onto one slice of bread. Add chopped chocolate peanut butter candy and raspberry jam. Add the Brie on top and then cover the sandwich with the remaining slice of bread. Evenly smear the butter onto both exteriors of the sandwich and set aside.
2. Grill the sandwich in a cast iron skillet until the bread is golden brown and the Brie, Mascarpone, and chocolate has softened and melted (approximately 5-10 minutes). Remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute before slicing in half.