Have A Heart Toasts Recipe
Show someone you care with these sweet and simple topped toasts.
- 3 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chocolate spread
- 1 tablespoon strawberry cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1. Spread chocolate spread on 1 slice of toast, strawberry cream cheese on second slice and raspberry jam on third slice.
- 2. Using small cookie cutter, cut 4-5 heart shapes out of banana slices and place atop chocolate spread.
- 3. Using large cookie cutter, cut a heart from a strawberry for your heart with an arrow through it. Create the arrow shapes. Using the small cookie cutter, cut 1 heart shape to create the arrowhead. To create the arrow ends, use the V shape at the base of the small cookie cutter to cut 2 small V shapes from another strawberry. Assemble the heart with an arrow through the center by skewering first the strawberry arrowhead heart, then the large strawberry heart, then the strawberry V-shaped arrow ends. Arrange atop strawberry cream cheese-topped toast. If desired, use small cookie cutter to cut additional heart shapes from strawberries and arrange around arrow.
- 4. Sprinkle coconut flakes on the raspberry jam-topped toast.