Mom’s Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
Just like Mom used to make, this delicious chicken salad is best served on the soft texture of Artesano™ Bread.
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1½ chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cubed & cooked
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- ½ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- ½ lb red grapes (halved)
- 2 apples (diced)
- For the dressing:
- In a separate bowl, add mayo, sour cream, honey and lemon juice. Whisk well until blended.
- 1. Mix all other ingredients in large bowl.
- 2. Add dressing to other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- 3. Cover and chill (if desired).
- 4. Spread mixture on 4 Artesano™ Bread slices.
- 5. Top with remaining bread.