Mom’s Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
Just like Mom used to make, this delicious chicken salad is best served on the soft texture of Artesano™ Bread.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1½ chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cubed & cooked
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- ½ cup walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- ½ lb red grapes (halved)
- 2 apples (diced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
DirectionsFor the dressing:
In a separate bowl, add mayo, sour cream, honey and lemon juice. Whisk well until blended.
1. Mix all other ingredients in large bowl.
2. Add dressing to other ingredients. Toss to coat.
3. Cover and chill (if desired).
4. Spread mixture on 4 Artesano™ Bread slices.
5. Top with remaining bread.