PB&J Tacos Recipe
Peanut butter, jelly, strawberries and blueberries fill Sara Lee White Bread in these kid-friendly PB&J Tacos.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® White Bread
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup strawberry jelly
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1. Using a cooking cutter, cut out a circle from each slice of bread and set aside.
- 2. Spread about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each slice.
- 3. Add about 2 tablespoons of jelly on each slice.
- 4. Top with strawberries and blueberries, then watch them disappear!