Peanut Butter & Apple Toast Recipe
This toast is sure to be stealthily simple and equally as sweet.
- 1-10 Minutes
- 1 slice Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread, toasted
- 2½ tablespoons peanut butter, divided
- 3 slices Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon granola
1. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on one slice of bread and top with apple slices.
2. Place remaining peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for about 7 seconds until melted. Drizzle over the top of the toast, sprinkle with cranberries and granola and enjoy!