Smiley Crab Sandwich Recipe
No one can feel crabby after eating this smiley sandwich.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 1 slice turkey
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 10 mini carrot sticks
- 1 large full-size carrot
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 apple wedge
- 2 black olives
- 1. Cut out bread, cheese, and turkey with large circle cookie cutter. Place one bread circle on plate top with turkey, cheese and second circle of bread. Add apple wedge for mouth and 2 olives for eyes.
- 2. Arrange 6 mini carrots to form legs with larger end on turkey. Cut tips off the 4 remaining mini carrots and arrange to form both jointed front legs.
- 3. At the small end of the large carrot, slice a section at an angle to create oblong shape and cut v-shape to create small pincher.
- 4. Repeat with larger end of carrot to create the oversized claw. Arrange front jointed legs to create claws. Arrange blueberries on plate as ocean bed.