Southwest A.M. Sammie Recipe
Grab a fork and knife and dive into this open-faced breakfast sammie with Southwest flair.
- 1 slice Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread, toasted
- ½ small avocado, cubed
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 egg
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1. In a small bowl, mix cubed avocado and salsa and set aside.
- 2. Spray a small skillet with nonstick spray and fry egg over medium heat until yolk is cooked to desired firmness.
- 3. Layer toast with cheese, avocado/salsa mixture and egg. Garnish with parsley and enjoy.