Spiralized Veggie Sandwich Recipe
Add a burst of colorful crunch to your next ham and cheese sandwich.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, spiralized
- 1 cup zucchini, spiralized
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard vinaigrette
- 4 slices ham
- 2 slices Baby Swiss cheese
1. In a medium pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add spiralized veggies to pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until just tender (approximately 6-8 minutes).
2. Spread bottom half of toasted bread with honey mustard vinaigrette. Layer on ham and cheese, and top with cooked carrots and zucchini. Cap with second toasted bread slice and enjoy!