Star Spangled Sandwich Skewers Recipe
Give PB&J the star treatment on thick-sliced Sara Lee Artesano Bread.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 small star-shaped cookie cutter
- 4 wooden skewers
1. Use a star cookie cutter to cut out 2 stars from each bread slice. Spread peanut butter on 1 side of 8 stars, and jelly on 1 side of the remaining 8 stars. Sandwich stars together to make 8 star-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
2. Build the skewers by threading halved strawberries and whole blueberries with 2 star sandwiches on each skewer.