Artesano™ Bread & Italian Dip Recipe
For a taste of Italian dining at home, dunk slices of toasted Artesano™ Bread in this simple dip for a serious crowd pleaser.
- 21-30 Minutes
- 2-3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Toast slices of bread in oven or toaster oven for about 3-5 minutes. Once bread has a gold color and is slightly crunchy, place aside and let cool.
3. Add olive oil to the dry ingredients and pour into serving dish.
4. Cut slices of bread into 1-inch cubes and place on serving dish aside dip.