Avocado Caprese Bruschetta Recipe
Perfect as an appetizer or afternoon snack, this savory bruschetta’s toppings pair well with the thick-cut slices of Artesano™ Bread.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- Garlic olive oil
- ¼ avocado (sliced thinly)
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 ounce baby Mozzarella balls
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- Sea salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2. Place slices of bread on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and bake until golden brown.
- 3. Once bread is toasted, take out of oven and place a few avocado slices, tomato halves and Mozzarella balls on top of each slice.
- 4. Season with salt. Drizzle slices with balsamic glaze. Top with a few basil leaves.