Avocado Caprese Bruschetta Recipe
Perfect as an appetizer or afternoon snack, this savory bruschetta’s toppings pair well with the thick-cut slices of Artesano™ Bread.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- Garlic olive oil
- ¼ avocado (sliced thinly)
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 ounce baby Mozzarella balls
- Basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze
- Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place slices of bread on baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and bake until golden brown.
3. Once bread is toasted, take out of oven and place a few avocado slices, tomato halves and Mozzarella balls on top of each slice.
4. Season with salt. Drizzle slices with balsamic glaze. Top with a few basil leaves.