Artesano™ Golden Wheat Egg & Turkey Club Recipe
Pair a fried egg with classic club sandwich ingredients.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Golden Wheat Bread, toasted
- 4 thick slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons aioli
- 2 butter lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, turning until crisp (approximately 8 minutes). Transfer to paper towels to drain.
2. Spread the aioli on 1 slice of toast, then top with the lettuce, tomato, turkey and bacon.
3. In a small, nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add the egg to the skillet and fry over moderate heat. Turn when it is crisp around the edge (approximately 4 minutes).
4. Place the egg on the sandwich and top with the second slice of toast.