Asiago & Turkey Meatball Mini Cups Recipe
Meet your new family favorite, happy hour treat!
- 21-30 Minutes
- 12 slices Sara Lee® Made with Whole Grain White Bread
- ½ cup Asiago cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 12 frozen turkey meatballs
- Pinch basil, chopped
- Mini muffin baking pan
- Circle cookie cutter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Use hands to flatten bread slices. Use cookie cutter to cut 1 circle from each bread slice. (Should be slightly larger than the circumference of one mini muffin pan cup.)
3. Press bread circles into mini muffin pan cups, making sure bread is pressed flat against the inner edges of the cup. Drop a pinch of shredded Asiago cheese into each bread cup and add a drizzle of tomato sauce.
4. Add a turkey meatball to each cup. Top with another pinch of cheese and a dollop of tomato sauce. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.