Asiago & Turkey Meatball Mini Cups Recipe
Meet your new family favorite, happy hour treat!
- 12 slices Sara Lee® Made with Whole Grain White Bread
- ½ cup Asiago cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 12 frozen turkey meatballs
- Pinch basil, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Use hands to flatten bread slices. Use cookie cutter to cut 1 circle from each bread slice. (Should be slightly larger than the circumference of one mini muffin pan cup.)
- 3. Press bread circles into mini muffin pan cups, making sure bread is pressed flat against the inner edges of the cup. Drop a pinch of shredded Asiago cheese into each bread cup and add a drizzle of tomato sauce.
- 4. Add a turkey meatball to each cup. Top with another pinch of cheese and a dollop of tomato sauce. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with basil and serve.