Baseball Sandwiches Recipe
Always a hit with the home team, these sandwiches make every ball game a winner.
- 6 slices Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® Made with Whole Grain White Bread
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 apples, sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons strawberry jelly
- 1. Cut all 6 bread slices with circle cookie cutter. Set aside.
- 3. For sandwich filling, spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto bread base. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of peanut butter. Drizzle a teaspoon of strawberry jelly across. Thinly slice the apple and arrange 5 slices on top of the strawberries.
- 4. Top with baseball sandwich top. Repeat for additional sandwiches. Home run!