BBQ Beef Sliders Recipe
Your team will line up for these delicious BBQ Beef sliders. They’re just the right size for both big and little hands!
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1. Cook shredded beef in pan on high heat and add BBQ seasoning or sauce.
- 2. Meanwhile, toast bread and cut out bread ovals.
- 3. Once beef is cooked through, place beef on toasted slices and cover with remaining slices.
- 4. For the laces, slice zucchini and yellow squash thinly and lay in pattern on top of slice.