BBQ Beef Sliders Recipe
Your team will line up for these delicious BBQ Beef sliders. They’re just the right size for both big and little hands!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Soft & Smooth® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
1. Cook shredded beef in pan on high heat and add BBQ seasoning or sauce.
2. Meanwhile, toast bread and cut out bread ovals.
3. Once beef is cooked through, place beef on toasted slices and cover with remaining slices.
4. For the laces, slice zucchini and yellow squash thinly and lay in pattern on top of slice.