PB&J French Toast Recipe
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bread
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup strawberry jelly
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fruit for serving
- 1. Spread peanut butter and jelly over 4 slices of bread and top with remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- 2. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture.
- 3. Place on pan and toast 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 4. Serve immediately with fruit if desired.