Cheezy Bacon Rollups Recipe
These little melty masterpieces go fast so it’s a good thing they’re so easy to make.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 4 slices American cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- 1. Place bread slices on a flat surface and flatten with hand.
- 2. Lay one slice of American cheese on top of each flattened slice and sprinkle on bacon bits.
- 3. Roll! Then brush melted butter on each side.
- 4. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium-high heat. When butter is melted, place the rollups in the skillet and cover. Flip after 2-3 minutes. Keep flipping until all sides are golden brown.
- 5. Remove from heat. Slice in half. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.