Cheezy Bacon Rollups Recipe
These little melty masterpieces go fast so it’s a good thing they’re so easy to make.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 4 slices American cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Marinara sauce for dipping
1. Place bread slices on a flat surface and flatten with hand.
2. Lay one slice of American cheese on top of each flattened slice and sprinkle on bacon bits.
3. Roll! Then brush melted butter on each side.
4. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium-high heat. When butter is melted, place the rollups in the skillet and cover. Flip after 2-3 minutes. Keep flipping until all sides are golden brown.
5. Remove from heat. Slice in half. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.