Ham & Gruyére Cranberry Bake Recipe
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano® Bakery Rolls
- Non-stick cooking spray, or butter, to coat baking dish
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices Ham
- ½ pound Gruyére cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Grease a large baking dish and set aside.
- Cut each roll in half, keeping one side attached. Generously spread mayonnaise onto the bottom half of each roll, and layer on slices of ham, Gruyére cheese and cranberry sauce. Cover with roll lids. Place into a 9x12 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter and milk. Brush mixture on top of the rolls.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven, and enjoy warm!