French Toast Kabobs Recipe
Wake up one sweet bite at a time with this delicious French Toast...on a stick!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 5 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
1. Trim crusts off bread and cut slices into squares. Set aside.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk and vanilla.
4. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
5. Quickly toss the bread squares in the egg mixture and lay in skillet. Brown each side, flipping when necessary.
6. Once browned, remove squares from skillet and toss in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
7. Skewer squares and fruit, dust with powdered sugar and serve warm with syrup.