French Toast Kabobs Recipe
Wake up one sweet bite at a time with this delicious French Toast...on a stick!
- 3 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 strawberries
- 4 blackberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- 1. Trim crusts off bread and cut slices into squares. Set aside.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 4. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- 5. Quickly toss the bread squares in the egg mixture and lay in skillet. Brown each side, flipping when necessary.
- 6. Once browned, remove squares from skillet and toss in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- 7. Skewer squares and fruit, dust with powdered sugar and serve warm with syrup.