Grilled Ham, Cheese & Plum Recipe
Here’s a plum-delicious take on grilled cheese.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese
- ½ plum, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons butter
1. Melt butter in medium skillet over low heat. Arrange sliced plums in skillet and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove plums from skillet and set aside.
2. Add bread to skillet and cook until golden brown on one side. Flip slice over and arrange ham and cheese on toasted side, followed by sautéed plums. Top with second bread slice, toasted side toward plums, to create sandwich.
3. Cook sandwich until bread is golden brown on both sides.