Hot Pimento Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Put a new spin on toasted ham and cheese sandwiches.
- 1 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bun
- 3-5 slices shaved deli ham
- 6 bread and butter pickle rounds
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spread ¼ cup Pimento cheese on bottom bun half and remaining cheese on top bun half. Layer shaved deli ham and pickles on bottom bun. Cover with bun lid and brush with melted butter.
- 2. Transfer sandwich to a small baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Turn broiler to low and place sandwich directly beneath flames until bun lid is toasted (approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute).