I Love You Mom Breakfast Recipe
For everything she does for her family, doesn’t Mom deserve the best?
- 1 slice Sara Lee® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 large egg, fried
- 1 chive stalk, chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1. On a rectangular serving dish, arrange raspberries into two “M”s, leaving space for toast.
- 2. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3. Using a round egg form, cook egg over low heat until white is opaque and yellow is of desired consistency.
- 4. While egg is cooking, toast bread slices.
- 5. Once egg is cooked, remove from heat and remove egg form.
- 6. Use heart-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp knife) to cut egg into heart shape, making sure yolk is centered.
- 7. Place egg on toast and place heart-toast between raspberry “M”s on serving dish.
- 8. Sprinkle egg with chives and serve with love.