I Love You Mom Breakfast Recipe
For everything she does for her family, doesn’t Mom deserve the best?
- 1-10 Minutes
- 1 slice Sara Lee® 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 large egg, fried
- 1 chive stalk, chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. On a rectangular serving dish, arrange raspberries into two “M”s, leaving space for toast.
2. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Using a round egg form, cook egg over low heat until white is opaque and yellow is of desired consistency.
4. While egg is cooking, toast bread slices.
5. Once egg is cooked, remove from heat and remove egg form.
6. Use heart-shaped cookie cutter (or sharp knife) to cut egg into heart shape, making sure yolk is centered.
7. Place egg on toast and place heart-toast between raspberry “M”s on serving dish.
8. Sprinkle egg with chives and serve with love.