Meatloaf Sandwich Recipe
This Meatloaf Sandwich gives leftovers a delicious makeover.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 2 slices leftover meatloaf
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 tomato slices
- 5 slices Bread and Butter pickles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mustard and ketchup for serving
- Panini press
1. Place meatloaf on microwave-safe plate; cook in the microwave on high, 30 seconds at a time, until heated throughout.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread. With butter side facing down, layer on Cheddar, Pepper Jack and warm meatloaf slices. Sprinkle on salt and pepper, then add tomato slices and pickles.
3. Top with second slice of bread, butter side facing up. Place onto heated panini press. Cook until golden brown and cheese is melted (approximately 5-10 minutes). Serve with ketchup and/or mustard.