Mexican-Style BLT Sandwich Recipe
Jazz up the classic BLT with some south-of-the-border flavor.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 3 slices bacon, fried
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces pico de gallo
- 2 slices avocado
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 leaf green lettuce
- 1 ounce mayonnaise
- 1. Cook bacon until crisp in a skillet over medium heat. Remove and dry bacon on paper towel.
- 2. Place bacon on 1 bread slice, top with cheese and cook in microwave for 30 seconds.
- 3. Remove from microwave and layer with pico de gallo, avocado, lettuce and tomato.
- 4. Spread mayonnaise on remaining slice of bread and cover to make sandwich.