Mexican-Style BLT Sandwich Recipe
Jazz up the classic BLT with some south-of-the-border flavor.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 3 slices bacon, fried
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces pico de gallo
- 2 slices avocado
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 leaf green lettuce
- 1 ounce mayonnaise
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a skillet over medium heat. Remove and dry bacon on paper towel.
2. Place bacon on 1 bread slice, top with cheese and cook in microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove from microwave and layer with pico de gallo, avocado, lettuce and tomato.
4. Spread mayonnaise on remaining slice of bread and cover to make sandwich.