California Chicken Sandwich Recipe
An added bite of Swiss cheese, cranberries and horseradish brings West Coast flavors to a classic.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee Delightful™ Healthy Multi-Grain Bread
- 1 cup cubed oven roasted chicken breast
- 3 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 2 stalks diced celery
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon spicy horseradish
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp toasted walnuts
- 6 leaves fresh field greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix together cooked chicken, celery, cranberries, walnuts, horseradish and mayonnaise.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread chicken salad mixture on one slice of bread.
3. Top with cheese, field greens and remaining bread slice.