California Chicken Sandwich Recipe
An added bite of Swiss cheese, cranberries and horseradish brings West Coast flavors to a classic.
- 2 slices Sara Lee Delightful™ Healthy Multi-Grain Bread
- 1 cup cubed oven roasted chicken breast
- 3 slices baby Swiss cheese
- 2 stalks diced celery
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon spicy horseradish
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp toasted walnuts
- 6 leaves fresh field greens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Mix together cooked chicken, celery, cranberries, walnuts, horseradish and mayonnaise.
- 2. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread chicken salad mixture on one slice of bread.
- 3. Top with cheese, field greens and remaining bread slice.