Peaches & Bacon Grilled Cheese Recipe
Add a surprising hint of sweetness to your next grilled cheese with the addition of grilled peaches.
- 1-10 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 peach, sliced and grilled
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1. Spread one side of each half of bread with butter. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Place 1 slice of bread, butter side down in the pan. Layer on 1 slice of cheese, followed by the bacon, grilled peaches and second slice of cheese. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and cover with remaining buttered bread slice, butter side up.
2. Cook until golden brown on bottom and cheese begins to melt. Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown.