Peaches & Bacon Grilled Cheese Recipe
Add a surprising hint of sweetness to your next grilled cheese with the addition of grilled peaches.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 slices Muenster cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 peach, sliced and grilled
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1. Spread one side of each half of bread with butter. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Place 1 slice of bread, butter side down in the pan. Layer on 1 slice of cheese, followed by the bacon, grilled peaches and second slice of cheese. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and cover with remaining buttered bread slice, butter side up.
- 2. Cook until golden brown on bottom and cheese begins to melt. Flip and cook until the second side is golden brown.