S’mores Bread Pudding Recipe
Whip up this campfire classic right in your kitchen.
- 30+ Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread, cubed
- 1 cup chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
1. In an ungreased 3-quart baking dish, combine bread cubes and ½ cup chocolate chips. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat chocolate milk, eggs, cinnamon and sugar with whisk until combined. Pour over bread mixture in baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
3. When ready to bake, heat oven to 350°F. Uncover baking dish. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and remaining chocolate chips evenly over top. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, but leave oven on. Scatter mini marshmallows over bread pudding and return to oven. Bake 2-3 minutes longer, or until marshmallows are puffed and toasty. Watch carefully so marshmallows do not burn! Serve warm.