Sheet Pan Party Sandwiches Recipe
If you’re hosting a party, make sure this 4-in-1 sandwich is on the guest list.
- 16 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, divided
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 slices avocado
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 slices ham
- 5 slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, divided
- 4-6 slices carved ham
- ¼ cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons pesto, divided
- 6 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 slices carved turkey
- 3 slices tomato
- 1. Brush half of the butter across a 15x10 baking sheet.
- 2. Shingle 8 slices of bread onto the pan, overlapping each slice. Preheat oven to 400˚
- 3. On 2 slices of bread, layer honey mustard, 2 slices Muenster, 4 slices turkey, 4 slices avocado, and 2 more slices Muenster.
- 4. On another 2 slices of bread, layer apple butter, 2 slices Cheddar, 4 slices ham, 5 slices of apple, and 2 more slices Cheddar.
- 5. On another 2 slices of bread, layer chipotle mayo, 2 slices Swiss, carved ham slices, arugula, and 2 more slices Swiss.
- 6. On the last 2 slices of bread, layer 1 tablespoon pesto, Mozzarella slices, carved turkey slices, tomato slices and the last tablespoon of pesto.
- 7. Once all fillings are done, cap the final 8 slices on top and brush with the rest of the melted butter.
- 8. Place a 15x10 pan on top of the sandwiches and press down. Place a skillet on top to help weigh down and press on top of the sandwiches.
- 9. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
- 10. Remove from the oven and take off pan and skillet weighing bread down. Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until the bread is a golden brown.
- 11. Remove from oven and flip tray onto a cutting board, slice, and serve warm.