Sheet Pan Party Sandwiches Recipe
If you’re hosting a party, make sure this 4-in-1 sandwich is on the guest list.
- 30+ Minutes
- 16 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, divided
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 slices avocado
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 slices ham
- 5 slices Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, divided
- 4-6 slices carved ham
- ¼ cup arugula
- 2 tablespoons pesto, divided
- 6 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 4-6 slices carved turkey
- 3 slices tomato
1. Brush half of the butter across a 15x10 baking sheet.
2. Shingle 8 slices of bread onto the pan, overlapping each slice. Preheat oven to 400˚
3. On 2 slices of bread, layer honey mustard, 2 slices Muenster, 4 slices turkey, 4 slices avocado, and 2 more slices Muenster.
4. On another 2 slices of bread, layer apple butter, 2 slices Cheddar, 4 slices ham, 5 slices of apple, and 2 more slices Cheddar.
5. On another 2 slices of bread, layer chipotle mayo, 2 slices Swiss, carved ham slices, arugula, and 2 more slices Swiss.
6. On the last 2 slices of bread, layer 1 tablespoon pesto, Mozzarella slices, carved turkey slices, tomato slices and the last tablespoon of pesto.
7. Once all fillings are done, cap the final 8 slices on top and brush with the rest of the melted butter.
8. Place a 15x10 pan on top of the sandwiches and press down. Place a skillet on top to help weigh down and press on top of the sandwiches.
9. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
10. Remove from the oven and take off pan and skillet weighing bread down. Place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until the bread is a golden brown.
11. Remove from oven and flip tray onto a cutting board, slice, and serve warm.