Turkey Apple Panini Recipe
Dust off the panini maker and fire up some toasty goodness.
- 2 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 2 teaspoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces turkey breast
- ¼ apple, sliced
- ¼ cup spinach
- 1. Heat a panini maker. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and mustard.
- 2. Lightly butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Lay 1 slice of bread, butter side down, on a plate. Spread yogurt sauce on bread and layer with cheese, turkey, apple slices and spinach. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
- 3. Cook sandwich in panini press until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.