Turkey Apple Panini Recipe
Dust off the panini maker and fire up some toasty goodness.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® White Made with Whole Grain Bread
- 2 teaspoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces turkey breast
- ¼ apple, sliced
- ¼ cup spinach
1. Heat a panini maker. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and mustard.
2. Lightly butter 1 side of each slice of bread. Lay 1 slice of bread, butter side down, on a plate. Spread yogurt sauce on bread and layer with cheese, turkey, apple slices and spinach. Top with remaining slice of bread, butter side up.
3. Cook sandwich in panini press until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.