Artesano™ Parmesano Rolls Recipe
Enjoy this slider spin on Chicken Parmesan.
- 30+ Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Breaded chicken tenders (recipe follows)
Breaded Chicken Tenders Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
DirectionsBreaded Chicken Tenders Directions:
1. Pour flour into a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisking together thoroughly. In a third bowl, combine breadcrumbs, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper.
2. Coat chicken tenders in flour, shaking off excess. Dip next in egg and milk mixture, then in breadcrumb mixture.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken tenders until golden brown on each side (approximately 2-3 minutes per side).
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Remove tray of rolls from packaging, but do not separate rolls. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the entire tray of rolls in half lengthwise, to yield a large top and bottom sheet of rolls. Place bottom half in greased baking pan. Top with breaded chicken tenders, followed by marinara sauce.
3. In a small bowl, combine Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle over marinara sauce, and cap with top sheet of rolls.
4. In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned (approximately 2 minutes).
5. Drizzle melted butter and garlic mixture over rolls top, ensuring every roll is covered. Sprinkle with dried basil and oregano.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking an additional 10 minutes.