Artesano Potato Bread Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Made with Sara Lee Artesano Potato Bread, this breakfast casserole is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day – or any day!
- 10-12 slice Sara Lee® Artesano™ Potato Bakery Bread, cubed
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ pound corned beef, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Irish Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Place bread cubes in 9x13 baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Add corned beef, red pepper, green onion, hot sauce, paprika, salt, black pepper and Irish Cheddar. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over bread cubes and gently toss. Top with Cheddar cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is bubbling.