Bacon French Toast Stack Recipe
Sweet and savory and oh-so-scrumptious!
- 21-30 Minutes
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup
1. Cook bacon according to package instructions and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Soak bread in egg mixture until coated and place on hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat process until all 5 slices have been cooked.
5. Stack alternating layers of French toast and bacon on a serving plate and drizzle with maple syrup.