Bacon French Toast Stack Recipe
Sweet and savory and oh-so-scrumptious!
- 5 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Maple syrup
- 1. Cook bacon according to package instructions and set aside.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- 3. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4. Soak bread in egg mixture until coated and place on hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Repeat process until all 5 slices have been cooked.
- 5. Stack alternating layers of French toast and bacon on a serving plate and drizzle with maple syrup.