Berry Berry Trifle Recipe
Make routine desserts, remarkable with thick-sliced Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread.
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk (per pudding instructions)
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Whipped cream (if desired)
- Sprinkles (if desired)
- 1. Make pudding according to package directions.
- 2. Cube bread slices. In small trifle cup, layer bread cubes, pudding and mixed berries.
- 3. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles (if desired) and chill until ready to serve.