Berry Berry Trifle Recipe
Make routine desserts, remarkable with thick-sliced Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 4 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk (per pudding instructions)
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- Whipped cream (if desired)
- Sprinkles (if desired)
1. Make pudding according to package directions.
2. Cube bread slices. In small trifle cup, layer bread cubes, pudding and mixed berries.
3. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles (if desired) and chill until ready to serve.