Breakfast Quiche Recipe
The whole family will love this simple and savory brunch dish.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 6 slices Sara Lee® Honey Wheat Bread
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sweet peppers, diced
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Muffin tin (6 count)
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Press 1 bread slice into each muffin tin hole. Place in oven for 3 minutes to get a little toasty (Note: Do not skip this step otherwise the egg mixture will soak through).
2. Remove from oven. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add in sweet peppers, onion and bacon. Divide mixture among muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Check to see if eggs are firm. If not set, continue to bake, checking every 2 minutes for doneness. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.