Brunch Ring Recipe
This Brunch Ring is easy to make, easy to love, and easy to share!
- 15 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 8 eggs
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ pound hot breakfast sausage
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1. Crack eggs into a large bowl. Add milk, red pepper, green pepper, chives, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
- 2. Warm a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter and melt in skillet.
- 3. Pour egg mixture into the skillet. Use a spatula to stir and move the mixture around the skillet until eggs are lumpy and slightly wet.
- 4. Remove mixture from skillet, add Goat cheese to the mixture and gently stir until creamy.
- 5. Cook chopped bacon in a skillet and set aside in a bowl. Cook sausage in a skillet and set aside in a bowl.
- 6. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease the Bundt pan with unsalted butter.
- 7. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread and cut 8 of them in half.
- 8. Line the inner rim of the Bundt pan with the 7 whole slices. Line the center ring with 4 half slices. Layer half of the sausage, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and egg mixture into pan.
- 9. Place 6 half slices of bread on top of the egg layer. Top with remaining bacon, sausage, Cheddar cheese, and eggs. Place 6 more half slices of bread on top of the egg mixture.
- 10. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 11. Invert the ring onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- 12. Broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 13. Slice the ring and serve warm.