Brunch Ring Recipe
This Brunch Ring is easy to make, easy to love, and easy to share!
- 30+ Minutes
- 15 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 8 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup Goat cheese, crumbled
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ pound hot breakfast sausage
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese
- Bundt pan
1. Crack eggs into a large bowl. Add milk, red pepper, green pepper, chives, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
2. Warm a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter and melt in skillet.
3. Pour egg mixture into the skillet. Use a spatula to stir and move the mixture around the skillet until eggs are lumpy and slightly wet.
4. Remove mixture from skillet, add Goat cheese to the mixture and gently stir until creamy.
5. Cook chopped bacon in a skillet and set aside in a bowl. Cook sausage in a skillet and set aside in a bowl.
6. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease the Bundt pan with unsalted butter.
7. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread and cut 8 of them in half.
8. Line the inner rim of the Bundt pan with the 7 whole slices. Line the center ring with 4 half slices. Layer half of the sausage, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and egg mixture into pan.
9. Place 6 half slices of bread on top of the egg layer. Top with remaining bacon, sausage, Cheddar cheese, and eggs. Place 6 more half slices of bread on top of the egg mixture.
10. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
11. Invert the ring onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
12. Broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
13. Slice the ring and serve warm.