Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sunrise Sliders Recipe
These Sunrise Sliders are an easy-peasy egg & cheesy way to wake up!
- 21-30 Minutes
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups spinach
- 10 slices bacon, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Slice rolls in half lengthways.
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, red bell pepper, ½ of the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and cook egg mixture to desired consistency.
4. Place the bottom layer of rolls in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Layer 2 cups of cheese, spinach, eggs and bacon. Top with the remaining 2 cups of cheese, cap with the roll lids and set aside.
5. In a small bowl, melt remaining butter and brush onto top of sliders. Sprinkle with remaining chives and place in the oven.
6. Bake until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown (approximately 10-15 minutes).