Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sunrise Sliders Recipe
These Sunrise Sliders are an easy-peasy egg & cheesy way to wake up!
- 1 package Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups spinach
- 10 slices bacon, cooked
- 1. Preheat oven to 350℉. Slice rolls in half lengthways.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, red bell pepper, ½ of the chives, milk, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and cook egg mixture to desired consistency.
- 4. Place the bottom layer of rolls in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Layer 2 cups of cheese, spinach, eggs and bacon. Top with the remaining 2 cups of cheese, cap with the roll lids and set aside.
- 5. In a small bowl, melt remaining butter and brush onto top of sliders. Sprinkle with remaining chives and place in the oven.
- 6. Bake until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown (approximately 10-15 minutes).