Maple Bacon Bread Bake Recipe
Sweet, savory, and, of course, made with flavorful Sara Lee Butter Bread.
- 30+ Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon nutmeg
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut crust off bread and lightly brush both sides with melted butter. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg onto each slice of bread.
2. Place chopped bacon in a medium bowl, drizzle with ¾ cup of maple syrup and mix thoroughly. Evenly scoop the maple bacon mixture on top of each bread slice, then stack two slices high.
3. Bake until golden brown (approx. 20 – 25 minutes). Top with maple syrup (if desired) and enjoy!