Maple Bacon Bread Bake Recipe
Sweet, savory, and, of course, made with flavorful Sara Lee Butter Bread.
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon nutmeg
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut crust off bread and lightly brush both sides with melted butter. Sprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg onto each slice of bread.
- 2. Place chopped bacon in a medium bowl, drizzle with ¾ cup of maple syrup and mix thoroughly. Evenly scoop the maple bacon mixture on top of each bread slice, then stack two slices high.
- 3. Bake until golden brown (approx. 20 – 25 minutes). Top with maple syrup (if desired) and enjoy!