Caprese Chicken Salad Sliders Recipe
Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls make these fresh bites deliciously simple.
- 8 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- ¼ cup balsamic
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Mozzarella balls
- 2 (8 ounce) chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil, shredded
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk balsamic, white wine vinegar and olive oil until well combined.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss together romaine and spinach. Add in avocado, tomatoes, Mozzarella, chicken and basil. Fold in the balsamic dressing mixture and stir until well combined.
- 3. Slice rolls in half. On the bottom halves, layer on the caprese chicken salad, cap with the roll lids and enjoy!