Caprese Chicken Salad Sliders Recipe
Sara Lee Artesano Bakery Rolls make these fresh bites deliciously simple.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 8 Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Rolls
- ¼ cup balsamic
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Mozzarella balls
- 2 (8 ounce) chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil, shredded
1. In a small bowl, whisk balsamic, white wine vinegar and olive oil until well combined.
2. In a large bowl, toss together romaine and spinach. Add in avocado, tomatoes, Mozzarella, chicken and basil. Fold in the balsamic dressing mixture and stir until well combined.
3. Slice rolls in half. On the bottom halves, layer on the caprese chicken salad, cap with the roll lids and enjoy!