Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Poppers Recipe
Cooler temps call for recipes that will warm you right up!
- 21-30 Minutes
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup creamed corn
- ½ cup whole corn
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeño peppers, 1 seeded and diced, second sliced for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375℉.
2. Cube the bread and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add in creamed corn and continue mixing until well combined. Fold in Cheddar and diced jalapeño.
4. Place some of bread mixture into each muffin cup and top with a whole jalapeño slice and a little cheese.
5. Bake muffins for about 10 minutes, using a toothpick to check if egg is set.
6. Serve with chili.