Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Poppers Recipe
Cooler temps call for recipes that will warm you right up!
- 8 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup creamed corn
- ½ cup whole corn
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeño peppers, 1 seeded and diced, second sliced for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 375℉.
- 2. Cube the bread and set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add in creamed corn and continue mixing until well combined. Fold in Cheddar and diced jalapeño.
- 4. Place some of bread mixture into each muffin cup and top with a whole jalapeño slice and a little cheese.
- 5. Bake muffins for about 10 minutes, using a toothpick to check if egg is set.
- 6. Serve with chili.