Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Recipe
Loaded with flavor, this grilled cheese has everything you could possibly want!
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 potato, cooked and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 piece bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1. Heat the canola oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, place the potatoes in the skillet and cook until each side is brown and crispy. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Spread sour cream on 1 side of each bread slice. Butter opposite sides of the bread slices. Set 1 slice, butter side down, in skillet over medium heat. Layer Mozzarella cheese, 4 potato slices, Cheddar cheese, bacon and chives, and top with remaining bread slice, butter side up.
- 3. Cook, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).