Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Recipe
Loaded with flavor, this grilled cheese has everything you could possibly want!
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 potato, cooked and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 piece bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives
1. Heat the canola oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once hot, place the potatoes in the skillet and cook until each side is brown and crispy. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread sour cream on 1 side of each bread slice. Butter opposite sides of the bread slices. Set 1 slice, butter side down, in skillet over medium heat. Layer Mozzarella cheese, 4 potato slices, Cheddar cheese, bacon and chives, and top with remaining bread slice, butter side up.
3. Cook, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).