Cheesy Jalapeño Pinwheels Recipe
Game day just got even greater with these Cheesy Jalapeño Pinwheels.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 6 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bakery Bread
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, jalapeños, bacon, garlic powder and salt. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
2. Cut crust off each slice of bread and use a rolling pin to roll the bread flat. Cut bread in half lengthwise and place about 2 tablespoons of mixture onto each slice. Line bread up, end to end and roll to make the pinwheel.