Deconstructed Corn Dog Recipe
Fire up the grill and surprise the kiddos with this fun twist on the corn dog.
- 11-20 Minutes
- 2 slices Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread
- 1 corn on the cob
- 3 hot dogs
1. Place corn on hot grill. After 6 minutes, add hot dogs to grill. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes and remove everything from heat.
2. Toast bread to desired doneness, remove crust and cut into 4 squares. Apply a smidgen of mustard on 1 side of each toast square.
3. Cut corn cob into 6 segments and each hot dog into 4 segments.
4. Skewer ingredients together: toast, dog, corn, dog and repeat once. Cap end with toast square.